Monday, July 16, 2012

How to Induce Labor - Pt. 2

Warning - this video has some dance moves and maybe some music and other things that could be offensive (ok, are slightly offensive). I wouldn't do these dance moves. I wouldn't in all seriousness like a song or video that was done in that style. But, its a joke. And I'm pregnant. And it amused me. SO, there is your warning. Watch at your own risk!


And yes, I totally tried all of this at home to induce labor. Ok. Not really. I did bounce and roll around on a birth ball for a little bit. And I waddled around the living room a couple times. I maybe even slowly danced back and forth holding a tired 3 year old. And the pee thing? Well. Pregnancy happens. I also do not believe this woman is 9 months pregnant. If she is, wowza. I'm super impressed.

And a random side note - today when I was in Walmart, a woman asked me when I was due. I get this a lot. I just smiled, tried not to cry and scream, and told her 8 days. She then said "Oh that explains it then." And then she walked away.

What does that even mean? I have felt extremely self conscious all day wondering...

No comments:

Post a Comment