Monday, February 13, 2012

Welcome!


I am excited to branch out from personal blogging for friends and family, to creating a blog with a more specific focus in meeting and maybe even occasionally helping other mothers, who are trying to press on in their faith, home, parenting, towards the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. While my faith is so important to me, and will be shared occasionally on this blog I am sure, I hope that this blog could be there to serve all mothers who are juggling the many roles and responsibilities we all have on this path of motherhood.

It is a humble beginning, but there is much I hope to accomplish in this blog - things like easy sewing projects for maternity, everyday non-frumpy-mom-wear, or children's stuffs; reviews of products relating to our vocation as mothers, homeschool info and ideas, giveaways, links to share, advice to take or throw out, pictures of happiness and mayhem, and funny/horrifying stories of life in the day of a mom that you sure to relate to.

I thank you all for joining me and looking about (when there is something to look about at!) May God bless you all on this wonderful, sacrificial, and amazing road of motherhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment